Feeling lovey dovey? Lol
Wednesday, 9 April 2014
Assalamualaikum and Heyyo beauties and handsomes.
Caution:I didn't mean to make anyone look bad and I didn't mean to say that guys are bad or anything.I'm just sharing my thoughts,opinions and some stories.I do not hate love.I hope no one get me wrong.Peace! :D
\\And oh,pssst...my grammar might be wrong anywhere or so..lol I'm too lazy to check my grammar.And my vocab might not be the best.Lol I'm a malay girl and english is not my first language so,excuse me.haha//
Ohohoooi! I haven't post anything for quite sometimes.\\I'm lazy,yeah judge me.lol// So,I was thinking about having a new post but I don't know what to talk about.But consider me lucky cause someone from wechat just inspired me to write about this thingy,common and cliche but I know everyone know this thingy.\\Oh,I just made a wechat account and still learning to use it.Lol yeah judge me.//
So,can I have drum rolls please? *drum rolls* I'm sharing my thoughts,opinions,stories or whatever related to...Love.\\Yeeeep,toldcha it was going to be cliche and so common.I warned you already// Ookaaaay,I don't even know how to start.So,someone from wechat apparently asked me,whether or not I believe in Love at first sight? My answer would be No.I know some people might disagree with me but as for me,I don't really believe in love at first sight and I'm going to stick with it until at least someone could give me solid reasons or even prove to me why I should believe in love at first sight? I personally think love at first sight is more based on the person's appearance not based on the person's personality.And that's obviously not Love.I don't know how to explain it,but it just not love to me.If you think you fall for someone just when you look at him/her without knowing his/her personality is what you called falling in love,NO that's Not falling in love with him/her.That's called falling in love with his/her appearance.If any guy ever did this to me,I'm going to ignore that guy.Seriously,it's annoying.I just hate it when a guy came to me \\he doesn't even know me// and said something about falling in love with me.Like dude,seriously?How on earth can you say that you fall for me when you don't even know me?So,here's a story from facebook.You can say it's my story.Lol. I used my photo as my DP but I made it private and I'm the only one who can see it.But then one day,I was bored.So I changed my DP with a photo of Waliyha Malik and her cousin.\\Zayn Malik's lil sister..I love the Malik Family.Lol.Just saying.// and I didn't make it private.So people could see.Out of nowhere,a guy from india,added me.I approved without thinking anything.He then greet me.I tried to play nice at first since he was being nice whatsoever.But then he asked me whether or not the DP was mine.That question made it clear enough how fake this guy was.All my nice thought changed already.I thought he was just another typical guys.So I ignore him.A lot.But he kept asking,so I answered.I told him the truth."No,that's not mine." I thought he would just leave me alone but he kept greeting and to be honest,I was annoyed with this guy.Till one day he asked for my picture whatsoever.This made me frustrated.I hate guys who asked girls to send their photos.Like why on earth do you need the photo?I kept ignoring him,giving excuses whatever as long as he leave me alone.But then one day he was super mad at me.Out of nowhere telling me I'm a cheater.Every girls are the same.Girls just love to cheat.Trust me,you wouldn't want to hear all of the thing he said.It was just killing my eyes to read all of that.If I could yell to him,I would but I'm a muslim and my religion thought me to be patient and to never repay bad deeds with another bad deeds.So I talked to him nicely.But he ended up,cursing me and stuffs.So I told him,"if you hate me or anything,just talk nicely.I can't find any good reason for you to curse me." He said that I ignore him and lie and whatsoever.Like seriously? You're the one who started it.May I ask you one question? Why did you add me? I wish I could ask him that.Lol he then blocked me.Lol May Allah bless him.I have a lot of stories to share but zayuuum too lazy to type it all.Lol
Second,do I believe in love through social networks? This is going to be a big NO.Social networks help us to communicate with people from other countries.It also help us to make bunch of new friends with people from different backgrounds.Yeeep,I totally agreed with this.But the big question here,Is it true that love can actually happen through social networks?Maybe yes and maybe no.Some people are just lucky if this thing actually happened to them.Like some of my mom's friend's friend\\I don't know if you get it.lol// met their partners through social networks and they lived happily and merrily so far.But you can't deny that others suffer a lot from this kind of love.My dear girlies,listen to me here.People lie.A lot.Even people that we happen to know in real life can lie to us,what makes you think,people that we knew through social networks wouldn't lie to us?Bear with me guys.There are high possibilities for them to lie.Girls,WE are precious.SO PRECIOUS.So why we made ourselves less precious by falling easily to guys trick?Okay,listen here.I have a story to share.Like I've told you earlier,I just made a wechat profile for myself.Then people added and whatsoever.But I wanted to share a story of this one guy.Okay,he added me and greeted me and we talked sometimes.I never said hi first or whatsoever \\cause my ego is higher that guys.lol// But you know what this guy is a genius,I could tell by the way he communicate and he even told me he is a student of engineering.He's 2 years older than me.But it doesn't matter how genius he is,A guy will always be a guy.I knew he is just another typical guy.\\I hate typical guys// Reasons why I said this? Cause he flirted.\\I hate compliments from guys cause I felt like they're just lying and trying to impress// But then,I talked to him anyway,but I told him firmly that,I am single and PROUD.I even told him how I felt about love.I told him firmly that love through wechat is RIDICULOUS.He replied with a "lol".I thought he will ignore me right after the whole thing I said,but I was wrong.He still greet me.So,I slowly thought that he might not be another typical guy.So,I ended up telling he's just like a brother to me.He told me I'm like his sister now whatsoever.But last night,he greeted me again.But this time,to apologize.He'll be going to the sea to work.\\He's a marine engineer//.So,I replied this,"No we're good.You're a very good friend afterall.All the best! May Allah ease." Then he kept apologizing which made me felt a little weird.So,I asked him why?Which then lead to the truth.He told me that he intended to play with me at first but then he didn't because he felt that I'm a nice girl and I kept rejecting him whenever he tried to flirt so he will feel terrible if he ever did that to me.I thought I'll be surprised to hear that but I didn't.Lol.Then I replied,"Oh,it's okay.We're good but I hope you'll change.None of the girl deserved to be treated that way." He replied,"I hope we're good.Yeah I know,but some of the girls like it and said it's good to spend their leisure time." Zaaaayuuum! You know how I feel when I heard this?I feel ashamed to be a girl.Those "some girls" made it looked like girls are easy.All my years I've been trying to tell guys I know that girls are Precious.Girls,please don't trust guys easily.We're more than that.None of us,girls deserve to be played.I'm not telling you that you can't talk to guys or anything,all I ever asked was for all girls to play hard to get a little bit.Typical guys are everywhere.Be firm girls! If a guy really want you,he should take an action.And words are NOT actions to me.If he really want you,he wouldn't treated you the way you shouldn't be treated.YOU deserve better and nothing less.I know I have no right to talk about this since \\I don't even have a boyfriend.lol// but I just felt I need to come out with this cause I'm a girl too.
Third,Do I have a boyfriend/Do I date? Again and again and again,NO.No,I don't have a boyfriend and I don't want a boyfriend.I'm saving myself for my future husband.But lemme tell you something,back then,I wasn't like the way I am now.Everyone have past but everyone also deserve a future.Bright future.I believe that good girls meant for good boys and bad boys meant for bad girls.Fair and square right?And having a good boy is every girls dream.Same goes to me.In order to get a good boy as a partner in future,I must change myself to be good,better.Changing is a very strong word.Easy to say but it's hard to make it happen and I'm still working so hard to be better.\\Please pray for me ;)// But do keep in mind,never change for a person.Change for the sake of yourself.Change because you want to improvise your relationship with the Creator,Allah ;) It wasn't easy to change your lifestyle but you should give it a try thou.You never know until you try.
Fourth,ek? I don't remember my 4th point.Lol \\I swear I had one but I forgot already.Lol// Hmm,I guess that's all for now?I don't know,I seriously had no idea what to say for my 4th point.I forgot everything already.Lol. So my dear,what can I say about love is,everybody deserve to love and to be loved.But don't be too shallow.Love is not only for opposite gender.Love can also be to your parents,your siblings,your family,your friends,your neighbours,your teachers and even yourself.So,why don't you love them before you develop 'love' to the opposite gender? Love people in your circles first and observe,whether or not you're ready to share some loves with people outside your circles.Why complicate your life when you can make it simple?Lol. "Jangan bercinta dengan cinta sebab nanti awak takkan tau apa maksud cinta."--This one is deep xD Y'know what I learnt in this life,"None of the loves from human are real and permanent,so let's seek for the love of our Creator." This one is true and for some reasons,you can even deny.That's all! Ciao.
Okaaaaay,that's all for today.Ciao!
Third,Do I have a boyfriend/Do I date? Again and again and again,NO.No,I don't have a boyfriend and I don't want a boyfriend.I'm saving myself for my future husband.But lemme tell you something,back then,I wasn't like the way I am now.Everyone have past but everyone also deserve a future.Bright future.I believe that good girls meant for good boys and bad boys meant for bad girls.Fair and square right?And having a good boy is every girls dream.Same goes to me.In order to get a good boy as a partner in future,I must change myself to be good,better.Changing is a very strong word.Easy to say but it's hard to make it happen and I'm still working so hard to be better.\\Please pray for me ;)// But do keep in mind,never change for a person.Change for the sake of yourself.Change because you want to improvise your relationship with the Creator,Allah ;) It wasn't easy to change your lifestyle but you should give it a try thou.You never know until you try.
Fourth,ek? I don't remember my 4th point.Lol \\I swear I had one but I forgot already.Lol// Hmm,I guess that's all for now?I don't know,I seriously had no idea what to say for my 4th point.I forgot everything already.Lol. So my dear,what can I say about love is,everybody deserve to love and to be loved.But don't be too shallow.Love is not only for opposite gender.Love can also be to your parents,your siblings,your family,your friends,your neighbours,your teachers and even yourself.So,why don't you love them before you develop 'love' to the opposite gender? Love people in your circles first and observe,whether or not you're ready to share some loves with people outside your circles.Why complicate your life when you can make it simple?Lol. "Jangan bercinta dengan cinta sebab nanti awak takkan tau apa maksud cinta."--This one is deep xD Y'know what I learnt in this life,"None of the loves from human are real and permanent,so let's seek for the love of our Creator." This one is true and for some reasons,you can even deny.That's all! Ciao.
Okaaaaay,that's all for today.Ciao!
Labels: facebook, girls, guys, love, love at first sight, wechat
rose |
5 rose(s) on your door
